Where the industry meets to do business...
With the global economy on the mend and recent clarification of government policy, A & D activity has seen a distinctive increase that should continue through the upcoming year. It is essential for business leaders to understand current opportunities to develop new business and the various avenues to raise finance in reaching corporate objectives.
Acquisition and Divestiture Summit, now in its 11th year, offers the perfect platform to communicate with leading A &D professionals seeking to discuss challenges and opportunities in the M&A markets.
Join us in London to:
- Explore business models that can help raise finance and encourage cash flow
- Hear current case studies on how industry leaders have optimised their asset portfolios
- Find out how you can successfully increase regional presence through carefully planned acquisition and divestiture strategy
- Manage risk and liabilities: What key considerations should be on your radar when investing
- Learn how to drive down costs that hinder transactions and gain practical tools to manage decommissioning liabilities
- Discuss developments that will encourage investment in the UK North Sea: How current policy can benefit investors
Connect with the A&D market’s most active players
This is the place to be seen to raise your profile, seek new opportunities and connect with new players in the A&D marketplace. Exceptional onsite networking activities are built into the programme giving you the opportunity to engage with business prospects on site.
Do you offer services to the acquisition and divestiture community? For sponsorship opportunities click here.
Industry leaders sharing their knowledge include:
Mr Fergus Ewing,
Minister for Energy Enterprise & Tourism,
The Scottish Parliament
Mr Erik Steenken,
CEO and founder,
Director - Oil and Gas,
Barclays Natural Resource
Neil Ritson, CEO, Leni Gas and Oil plc
View all speakers
Tom Hickey Podcast:
The Arab Spring: A Golden Opportunity For Oil Companies?
In this exclusive interview, Tom Hickey, Corporate Development Director at E&P company Petroceltic, speaks with Oil & Gas iQ on how smaller companies can capitalise on opportunities that have arisen out of the Arab Spring.
“ This is the premier event for networking with the A&D community”
Thor Magnus Rovik, Manager International New Ventures, Rocksource ASA
"Great job from everyone! Very successful and great networking"
Georgina Kladis, I.H.S. CERA