Where the industry meets to do business...
Acquisition and Divestiture Summit, now in its 12th year, offers the perfect platform to meet with leading A & D professionals seeking to discuss opportunities and industry developments in acquisitions and mergers.
With the global economy on the rise, A & D activity has seen a distinctive increase that should continue through the upcoming year. It is crucial for business leaders to understand current opportunities to grow their businesses, optimise their portfolios, and raise capital in meeting their larger corporate objectives.
Join us in London to:
- Learn from current case studies on how A & M leaders have optimised their regional asset portfolios
- Hear how your organisation can successfully increase regional presence through carefully planned acquisition and divestiture strategy
- Discuss innovative ways to raise captial in meeting corporate objectives for acquistions and mergers
- Understand how to effectively manage risk and liability: What key considerations should be on your radar when investing
- Discuss developments that will encourage investment in the UK North Sea: How current policy can benefit investors
Connect with the A&D market’s most active players
This is the place to be seen to raise your profile, seek new opportunities and connect with new players in the A&D marketplace. Exceptional onsite networking activities are built into the programme giving you the opportunity to engage with business prospects on site.
Do you offer services to the acquisition and divestiture community? For sponsorship opportunities click here
Evening Networking Dinner
Network with your peers in a relaxed and informal setting – this is an opportunity to establish those relationships that could lead to your next deal.
Enabling you to meet a selection of conference attendees within a short time and ensure an open discussion throughout the conference. Take advantage of this informal networking session to meet with fellow A&D professionals. Don’t forget to bring your business card!
“ This is the premier event for networking with the A&D community”Thor Magnus Rovik, Manager International New Ventures, Rocksource ASA
"Great job from everyone! Very successful and great networking"Georgina Kladis, I.H.S. CERA